We have had an exciting opportunity open here at SR Apprenticeships for a talented individual to work within Head Office as a Recruitment and HR Administrator.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Building relationships with Internal and External stakeholders
- Management of Apprenticeship recruitment across all Employers
- To provide support with Internal Recruitment
- Support the business in a HR Function
Duties will include:
- Drafting and posting of adverts for Apprenticeship Vacancies.
- CV and Telephone screening of all candidates
- Liaison with employers regarding applicants for their vacancies
- Arranging interviews for apprenticeship candidates with managers at key employers
- Liaison with Line Managers within SR Apprenticeships regarding any internal vacancies
- Management of HR documentation abiding by GDPR
- Support with the development of Policies and Procedures
- Tracking of internal training
- Management of the Disclosure Barring System
- Tracking of company Annual Leave
The Successful Candidate
We are looking for someone who is a great communicator, a team player, able to work to deadlines and committed to the task in hand. The successful candidate will need to have knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
SR Apprenticeships is a growing company that can offer the opportunity for self-development and strong future prospects.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
- Free or subsidised travel
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Temporarily due to COVID-19