SR Apprenticeships is currently recruiting for a Level 3 Skills Coach on full time basis (Mon-Fri).
The primary task within this role is to support and educate learners working towards core Apprenticeship standard qualifications in their journey to a successful end point assessment.
Key Responsibilities & Objectives:
- Achieving a minimum 88% end-point assessment, leading to a minimum 88% success rate on the Apprenticeship Standard
- Coach apprentices in business skills by guiding, supporting, providing accountability and encouragement
- Delivering Team Leader, Customer Service and Business Admin
- Visiting apprentices in the workplace, providing coaching and assessment
- Supporting apprentices remotely to provide coaching and assessment via the virtual learning platform
- Establish positive working relationships with clients
- To facilitate the enhancement of work performance, self-directed learning and personal development
- Prepare, agree and review apprenticeship learning plans
- Challenge and develop apprentice’s skills and abilities to enable them to achieve the best performance results
- Tracking and reporting progress of planned learning to achieve the end-point assessment
- Be quick to problem solve and produce solutions to any learning or development barriers to apprentice’s
- Providing observational and specific feedback, encouraging the apprentice to self-assess their performance and readiness for achievement
- Ensure best practices and be aware of Health and Safety; Safeguarding; Prevent and related acts.
- Be highly motivated, persuasive, persistent and patient
- Retail Management Experience
- Driving Licence
- Have the ability to provide effective feedback
- An excellent communicator
- Have good administrative skills, be flexible, adaptable and be able to cope under pressure
- A1 or equivalent qualification desirable but not essential
- Have 2 years of relevant industry experience
- Take part in regular CPD activities
You will receive:
- A competitive salary and full reimbursement of expenses
- Auto-enrolment to pension plan following a successful probationary period
- 25 days of Annual leave plus all public bank holidays
- SR Apprenticeships deliver apprenticeships and professional qualifications nationwide.
- Our expertise is underpinned by our Ofsted Grade 2 ‘Good’ accreditation, and learner-centric delivery is at the heart of our continual operational evolution to ensure our learners receive an outstanding learning journey.
- SR Apprenticeships are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitability qualified persons regardless of their race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- We promote the wellbeing and welfare of all our learners and our employees and are fully committed to safeguarding, safer recruitment and fulfilling our Prevent Duty obligations. This will be supported and delivered through discussions, interviews, training, interventions, and platforms to enable this. To find out more about our safeguarding policy visit: www.sr-apprenticeships.co.uk
- Please be aware that all successful applicants will undergo a DBS and an online check at the job offer stage. We request proof of qualifications and the right to work in the UK.