Brief overview of the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated administrator to join a dedicated people development team. The team have ambitious plans and you will make a significant contribution to the smooth running of delivery of a range of high quality, professional development activities. Candidates will get the opportunity to work towards Business Administration Qualification.
In this role you will spend time working with the team to learn the key areas of the business and completing different daily duties that are listed below:
- General office administration
- Onboarding administration to include:
- Checking and confirming eligibility of key client and public apprentices
- Preparation of Enrolment paperwork
- Setting up and sending Initial assessments links for potential apprentices
- Ensuring relevant trackers are kept up to date
- Ensuring folders are saved onto correct drive and compliance checks are completed
- Daily monitoring of mailboxes, replying to any queries before delegating to relevant team
- Providing first line of contact via emails, telephone calls
Requirements and prospects
- Keen attention to detail
- Personal qualities
- Good communication skills
Five GCSEs including English and maths at grade 4 or above.
You will receive:
- A competitive salary and full reimbursement of expenses
- Auto enrolment to pension plan following a successful probationary period
- 25 days Annual leave plus all public bank holidays
- Salary between £20,000 – £24,000 per year depending on experience
After successful completion of the apprenticeship there will be an opportunity to secure a full-time role with clear avenues of progression in to a successful career with SR Apprenticeships.
- SR Apprenticeships deliver apprenticeships and professional qualifications nationwide.
- Our expertise is underpinned by our Ofsted Grade 2 ‘Good’ accreditation, and learner-centric delivery is at the heart of our continual operational evolution to ensure our learners receive an outstanding learning journey.
- SR Apprenticeships are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitability qualified persons regardless of their race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- We promote the wellbeing and welfare of all our learners and our employees and are fully committed to safeguarding, safer recruitment and fulfilling our Prevent Duty obligations. This will be supported and delivered through discussions, interviews, training, interventions, and platforms to enable this. To find out more about our safeguarding policy visit: www.sr-apprenticeships.co.uk
- Please be aware that all successful applicants will undergo a DBS and an online check at the job offer stage. We request proof of qualifications and the right to work in the UK.